Friday, June 9, 2017

Last Lecture
“ You will go far with CTR.”
MR. HAYMORE
In life you have to choice of being someone who is going places and achieving their dreams. You could be that someone or be the one that doesn’t do anything to become a better person. Mr. Haymore says that we will go far if we make the commitment to become a CTR person. I honestly believe him when he says this because I am a living example of it. I am a really busy persona and so it is crucial for me to know how to manage my time. I learned to manage my time using my student life planning journal. I would write down everything I needed to get done first and set it as my goal to get it done. Then I would look back at the journal  and see what needs to get done first. I chose the right to use my journal to literally plan my life choices and this led my to have a successful year. I honestly do not regret going home and opening my journal almost everyday and looking to see what needed to get done. I will continue to use journals to guide me through life because kit really did help me this year and  hope that it will to throughout my life. That is just one example of what I needed to do to get by this year and I did it while choosing the right. I agree with Mr. Haymore that I went far choosing the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment