Monday, June 5, 2017

“THE ULTIMATE CHOICE is to be a CTR Person - to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT 24/7!!!
BY: Mr. Haymore

All thought this year we, my classmates and I, have been told of the benefits of being a CTR person. We have been told that there is greatness if we only make the decision. We have to be able to tell when something is right or not. We have to be able to actually do what is right and keep away front hat that is wrong. It is not the easiest thing to do but there are ways that really help. For example, evaluating your actions at the end of the day, or surrounding yourself with the right people. If at the end of the day you reflect on everything you did wrong throughout your day you will notice that they were not really necessary, so next time you are placed in a similar situation you will react differently and possibly in a better way. The other thing is surrounding yourself with the right people. This is crucial because they will not only influence you but also what you do. If you hang around really disruptive people you yourself will be disruptive. Now, if you hang around people who encourage you to do your homework and study then you will be choosing  the right naturally.  That is why it is so important that you make the choice and become a CTR person.  Personally, I think this will make your life easier because you have less to worry about. A personal example is when I had to turn in a paper for my AP World History class.  I was supposed to be doing a work sheet but instead I choose to play around with my friends. This was me choosing the bad because I almost put aside my priority and that could have dropped my grade. That is why I think that it really does matter if you are a CTR person, If I had fully committed to do what was right I  would have not gone through this. I have now made the commitment because I have seen over the course of this year that it really has affected my life.  I not only plan to use this statement and ideology to thrive in life but in anything I want to do. I will continue to commit to this as I know that it is the best for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment